Δευτέρα 18 Απριλίου 2011

Please sunshine come to me.

It's been about a month since I last took a picture with my dslr camera and I guess I won't have it fixed before the easter holidays end.
I feel like scuba diving and camping but the weather doesn't do me the favour.
I'm craving for a sunny day.
Musty loves.
Be careful when you watch love movies.
You might fall in love with the first one you come across,in order to fill the gap they created in you.
But don't pay attention to what I say.I could give you thousands of advice.
Like brush your teeth before you go to sleep,or always use gloves when you're opening the oven,or don't forget to feed the cat,or never go out of the house without your keys,or never take the bus without a ticket,or always wear socks,otherwise your feet will stink etc.

But if you really want to listen to me.Keep in mind only one thing:
Asking yourself "So what?".

5 σχόλια:

Andrea S. είπε...

η πρώτη φωτογραφία είναι τόσο όμορφη<3
ελπίζω να φτιαχτεί γρήγορα η camera :)

zansot είπε...

nai nai i agree with andrea, lets all pray and cross fingers for kats camera :D
BACK AGAIN IN THE BLOGGERS WORLD and so excited to have 5 new posts of yours to read :D
alla mikrh tha se faw, GIATI DEN SE EIDA OTAN IRTHES??? argh argh argh
anyway, i still got your posts, parigoro enough :P
i love everything but most of all i love the 6.4.11 post <3

V. είπε...

Poli omorfes aftes oi photo.. apistefta atmosfairikes.. eidika afti mesa sto treno!
Na efxi8w ki egw me ti seira mou kali kai grigori anarrwsi srin dslr sou :( So sorry to hear about it..

Giovanna&Roberta είπε...

What a great post, like all these pics.. and I love this song of Kate Nash!

PS: It's time to GIVEAWAY! Cromanticamente is ginving away a set of colorful and romantic hair-accessories! Come to see it, maybe you'll be the LUCKY winner!
http://cromanticamente.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway-lets-dress-up-your-hair.html

La Romantique είπε...

Υπέροχο post(όπως πάντα!)