Σάββατο 23 Οκτωβρίου 2010

Young Folks

P1120415
P1120462
P1120465
P1120434


If I told you things I did before
Told you how I used to be
Would you go along with someone like me?

If you knew my story word for word
Had all of my history
Would you go along with someone like me?

I did before and had my share
It didn't lead nowhere
I would go along with someone like you

It doesn't matter what you did
Who you were hanging with
We could stick around and see this night through

And we don't care about the young folks
Talking about the young style
And we don't care about the old folks
Talking about the old style too
And we don't care about our own folks

Talking about our own style
All we care about is talking
Talking only me and you

Usually when things has gone this far
People tend to disappear
No one would surprise me unless you do

I can tell there's something going on
Hours seem to disappear
Everyone is leaving
I'm still with you

It doesn't matter what we do
Where we are going to
We can stick around
And see this night through
-Peter,Bjorn&John

11 σχόλια:

La Romantique είπε...

Poli oraies fotografies!
Exete oraio styl!
Kai to tragoudi einai teleio! ;)

Magda^_^ είπε...

oi fwto teleies!!
eLPIZw na eisai kala:)
Sou exw ena award sto blog mou:)
filia
xxx

Natalie είπε...

I just love the tone of all of these photos! And everyone is dressed so, you know, stylish and cool. :D Love the glasses and hats and scarves and awesome colored Chuck Taylors. And I totally wish I could pull off those kind of bangs. But yeah. I hope you're doing well. :)

Lorelai Sebastian είπε...

GEIA SU koritsi!opws pada oi fwto su ta spane!!! mas elleipses!

boo είπε...

Mas eleipsan ta posts sou reeeee:(
Ekpliktikes photos opws pada!

xx

Andrea S. είπε...

you all have special and unique style!
i like how you wore your docs, it's you right?

and nice song!

Anne's Cake Party είπε...

and how cool is that?????! WOW!i so love the first pictureeeeeee :)
the IKEA catalog is so damn inspiring
<3 love this post!
xxx

tonia fashion tour είπε...

ΤΕΛΕΙΕΣ ΦΩΤΟΣ!!!
ΩΡΑΙΟ ΣΤΥΛ

ΧΧΧ

Kristen Leo είπε...

ax ti orea h prwth! kai o katalogos ikea fusika!!!

Anne's Cake Party είπε...

ah ma poso glyko comment?!nomizw den boruse na nai pio teleioo!den ehw synithisei se toso wraia logiaaa s'eyxaristw toso poly-mu eftiaxes to kefi (and i really needed that!). Oso gia ta maltesers, na ksereis einai timh mu auto pou eipes!
me pollh agaphhh,
Annie <3
xxxx
S'EYXARISTW KAI PALI!

k είπε...

What great pics and writing!! And yeah, haha, thanks for leaving the 2nd comment, I was going to be bummed to not come say hi! Thanks for your lovely comment on the photos :)