Κυριακή 21 Φεβρουαρίου 2010

Seeking for my glass slipers

I know it's been ages since my last post,but my internet connection is the one to blame!I've missed blogging soo much these days.It's been a habit now for me.And I really enjoy it!Well,in about a month I have my birthday(yaaaay!)AND...we'll be on a 3-day school trip.But here's the part I need your help my beautiful bloggers.We're about to go clubbing there.And I have no idea what shoes to wear.It's silly I know,but the whole school's gonna be there!All my friends are gonna wear highheels.But there's no way I'm gonna wear those things!I thought of wearing ballerinas but I haven't find a pair I'm really into it.What do you suggest me?

P1050750
P1050764
P1050773
P1050837
P1050843
P1050852

13 σχόλια:

anastasia είπε...

pistevo oi mpalarines einai super! kykloforoun tooooses polles apokleietai na mi vreis telika, se ligo tha gemisoun oi vitrines me anoixiatika sxediakia kai xromatakia, kati tha vreis pistevo!

Agatha είπε...

What lovely pictures!

I think that ballerinas sound good - especially with a dress. I love ballerinas and dresses...

Love,

Agatha x

thehouseonbloghill.blogspot.com

boo είπε...

mpalarinakia k ena foremataki k 8a eisai koukla:)
psakse k standar 8a vreis kati kalo!
FANTASTIKES PHOTO;)

xx

tonia fashion tour είπε...

teleies opws panda photos!!!
symfwnw kai egw..tha psakseis na vreis ballarines
alla ligo pio vradines afou einai gia club!!!

xxx

Ανώνυμος είπε...

hey why dont you wear your doc martens? They're great and i ve read somewhere that theyre like the new converse.
Aggie wears them alot btw :)

Μar.

Heather είπε...

I like the ballerinas idea and also the Docs idea! But then I never feel comfortable giving fashion advice. Maybe that's why I'm simply parroting others' suggestions. lol.

Dandelionkisses είπε...

My goodness, lovely pictures! I adore the one of all the purses hanging on the wall. Well I wish I could send you all this snow, it hasn't stopped snowing since this morning!

Ανώνυμος είπε...

love the pictures in great color.

Iulia Romana είπε...

Thank;s for following me ! Ha,we have the same number of followers ! :)) And I'm gonna be the +1 fan :)

Love the photos :>

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) είπε...

Very beautiful pics!!! I think you should go in what makes you comfortable: flats. It's all about feeling confident in what you are wearing, regardless of what others are wearing!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

ryder είπε...

im like, so extremly hungry now

battered couture είπε...

you have a very nteresting outlook on photography. there is this sense of enormous potential. way to go miss.

Vintage Obsession είπε...

OMG!! i lovee the pictures :) wht software do u use?